THIS IS MY FREE PRACTICAL GUIDE TO CHANGE - MIND BODY SPIRIT COACHING & HEALING
5 WAYS TO CHECK IN WITH YOUR
HERE AND NOW
1. WHAT DO I WANT? - EXERCISE - Quiet your mind for 60 seconds- Reflect on the statement, "I know what I want." How true is this for you? Take a few minutes to establish your own clarity, then ask yourself why you want it. By having it what would if give you...Your newfound clarity will save you so much time, so much energy many unnecessary disappointments. Many of us tend to find it easier to know what we want by creating a having and doing list. This exercise should be balanced with giving and being. When you know what you want, you stop wanting more of everything else. Example: I want to be and feel healthy enough to enter a sponsored walk to raise funds for cancer.
2. START GENERAL - Ideas can flow from unexpected places and moments. Purchase a small notebook and keep it on you to write down all the thoughts around what you want including the ideas long gone, the I always wanted to...list. For example it is good to go all out on every idea that appeals.
I ALWAYS WANTED TO...
Visit Paris in the Spring
Improve my Cooking Skills
Learn a New Language
Write a Book
Join a Social Club
Change my Job
3. FOCUS YOUR IDEAS INTO ACTIONS - From your list select one of the wants and write: "I want to go to Paris, but I'd like to talk to someone who's been there first; I don't speak the language; I don't know a good travel agent." Then pick up a pen and get ready to write—you're about to be flooded with solutions. Now ask a couple of selected friends and ask them for their solutions to your want, write down what they say. This will clearly define your obstacles and your ideas to overcome them.
4. CONNECT - If you want more energy, more inspiration, more creativity, more aliveness, more joy, you have to connect. First connect with yourself. Failure to do so will leave you feeling like something is missing in your life. In extreme cases it will alter your perspective to that of lack, everything you don't have will drive your states of life energy. This exercise is beneficial around our relationships. Family. Work/Career. Friendships. Intimate Relationships. If you are finding it hard to connect then reflect on what conditions you have created which create this to be difficult. Again start with you then select a few of your closest "ships" to dig deeper.
5. GRATITUDE - Exercise: One of the deepest feelings of having and being and doing enough feels like contentment, like a perfect moment. So busy are our lives, and often repetitive that we may require a mindfulness practice to feel abundant on a daily basis. To get started, say out loud 10 things you are truly grateful for. Notice what this feels like to hear yourself say it. Any resistance to doing this exercise is really a temptation to keep holding on to your old stories of lack, unworthiness and disconnection. The gift of gratitude is that it helps you to enjoy your life as it happens, here and now. I always see success when people connect to the basics. A compliment, a gesture, a smile, a warm summer day, a restful slumber, an enjoyable conversation, a funny joke.
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
CHANGE REQUIRES ACTIONS.
ACTIONS REQUIRE PLANS.
PLANS REQUIRE PLANNING.
If you believe you are better served by a Coach & Healer when you reflect on your revelations book your preferred session on my services page.